Friday, February 3, 2017

Vikings Team Update - QB Postion

The Minnesota Vikings take on a tough offseason as they are faced with many decisions. Much of the offseason talk about the Vikings is simply who their passer will be. By the way it looks as of now Sam Bradford will be the starting quarterback. The issue in question is when will Teddy Bridgewater be able to fully recover. Teddy Bridgewater sustained a hefty knee injury in practice before the beginning of the current season. The media has been swarming on the thought of Teddy missing yet another year. Although the media may be correct, coach Mike Zimmer feels Teddy could be prepared at any point in the season because recovery rates change with his type of injury.

Finally the root of the issue comes about when Teddy comes back. Will Teddy be able to prove he is able to play? I personally hope Teddy can come back to play because he offers a rising star dynamic. Although Bradford has shown he can run the offense somewhat successfully, I feel the QB position is still up for grabs if Teddy can prove himself. The Vikings gave up multiple picks including a first round pick this year for Bradford. So what is your take? Do we play Bradford, who we have gave up so much for, or do we play the young rising star? Time will only tell if Teddy can recover before next season and if he can prove himself. On a slightly less controversial note four of the Vikings players made the top 50 in player sales from March to November. Teddy was the first among the four in his team in 34th out of the top 50 players in the NFL.  

4 comments:

  1. I don't follow football and don't think I could name any of the current Vikings members but Teddy sounds like someone that could help them play if he recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not into the NFL much but this blog is great for keeping me up to date! I do watch the Vikings once in a while with my brother so this is nice so I can sort of understand what my brother is talking about all the time with the vikings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't actively follow football, however I do pay attention to when I see headlines about it and I would have to say that I hope the vikings get it together next season, hopefully Teddy is back. I think Bradford is good, but just not quite what we currently need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool! I don't know much about from football, but with the set up of this blog, it's very straightforward. The information is pretty simple so everyone can understand and relate. Your background and theme is cool.

    ReplyDelete