Friday, March 10, 2017

Personal NFL Post


In the final weeks of blogging, the NFL blog prepares to end. Currently in the NFL many teams are signing new players to their teams in free agency. Unlike usual informative posts, I want to write something of an opinion/summary on the NFL blog and the stories it has covered. I have loved watching the NFL for as long as I can remember. Im sure Vikings fans like myself and others can agree that we are some of the most devoted fans every season. Every season we cheer for them through loss and victory. Many times the Vikings have shown that they are capable of a Super Bowl win, only to end up losing when the win was needed most.

Not only am I a Vikings fan, but I respect many of the players committed to the sport. I have always viewed Rob Gronkowski (Patriots) as a role model. Throughout the NFL there are many players that are role models, they provide a great amount of support for their fans and community. Football, like many other important events makes memories. Nobody forgets spending those lazy Sunday afternoons watching an intense game of football with their family.

Football isn't only a sport, it brings people together. Sure a lot of sporting events bring people together, but there is nothing like watching the Super Bowl with your friends and family. Football teaches teamwork and life skills involved with winning and losing. That is why I enjoy the NFL, and I am glad to share what it means to me. With one of the final posts, I'll see you next week!        

5 comments:

  1. youre right, Minnesotans are the most loyal and devoted fans, good job writing this very in depth on why football is more than just a sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how passionate you are about this. The NFL has never really interested me much because i'm not nearly as into pro sports as I am college, but I do watch sometimes and this makes me want to more, seeing how it affects you and is part of who you are makes it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really well thought out reflection. I never really though about the NFL from this perspective. I found it interesting and a little surprising that you see Rob Gronkowski as a role model. He is a great athlete on the field, but in my opinion, is a little questionable off the field. Really good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. You are probably one of the most knowledgeable people on the sport of football. I feel like I could ask you anything about the sport and you'd find the answer, which is awesome because I don't know a lot about football. Keep on following your passion and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew your knowledge of this sport, I could never possibly know this much about a sport.

    ReplyDelete